Agent Lobb, I Presume...?

"Greetings, Citizen"

Was supposed to meet a guy who was gonna hook me up with a "limited release" PD beta cartridge...
But this guy is suspicious and unnatural (plus his ID badge doesn't match his mug).
He might not be a narc - But I still don't trust him!


Another random thing I don't think we ever got an explanation for - The "Civilians" dressed like CIA Agents, complete with badges. I'm sure the character was modeled for possible use elsewhere. It's just a tad confusing because the darker clad FBI Agents are found in the very same mission.


Strangely, Rareware's pre-release screenshots show different characters in use as civilians on the Streets of Chicago - Namely the unused "Office Suit" and "Office Casual" bodies found in the Combat Simulator (Multiplayer). The mix-up seems like just a small mistake.


Just for fun, a screenshot from the Combat Simulator (Multiplayer) with what I believe is the head that matches the ID badge:
CIA Agent in the Combat Simulator.