Area 51 Escapades...

Mission Log

First week as a Special Agent:
This job is going to be the death of me.

And after seeing the inside of the Carrington Institute (and Carrington's Private Villa),
I'm beginning to think I'm entitled to a raise...

Reading the Instruction Booklet on the plane ride to Nevada, discovering that Jonathan is the Carrington Institute's "most experienced undercover agent ".

Jonathan is also "Less suited to out-and-out combat ".
That explains a lot.


Fast forward to earlier today:

Left to die in a lab full of poisonous gas. Doing the dirty work while the other operative hides safely - Out of harms way.
The "Doctors" in green scrubs are hell-bent on sticking me with their toxins.
Fortunately their surgical gowns offer little protection from bullets.


Where is that Jonathan, anyway?
Hiding somewhere safe, while I'm getting drugged in some kind of rookie initiation.
Gonna spend the rest of the day in a haze...
(Kinda like what Denzel Washington  did to Ethan Hawke  in Training Day )
Drugged or not, still gotta take aim and blast every baddie...



After pulling Jonathan out of the break room and insisting that we've got work to do, he lazily jogs over to the wall...
He made sure to finish his lunch before even attempting to prepare the escape route.
(Even looked around cluelessly as if he'd never done this before)



All set to leave, without a second to spare - And Jonathan is gallantly dashing around playing hero, engaging in random gunfights against a legion of endlessly spawning guards.
"If this is how you operate, I'm surprised you lasted more than five minutes."


As I stare in bewilderment at how Jonathan can be so stupid, he suddenly stopped fighting and ran for the ship.
I suspected something was up...
Aborted mission to find out that the Target Time had just passed.
Just as I suspected - "CI Operative" Jonathan is secretly working for the other side.


To hell with reporting him to base security...
If he causes me to fail one more time - I'll see to it personally that he never returns from Area 51.