Escape from Area 51...

Third mission inside the Area 51 Base - And it's about time we get the hell out of here.
Only so much weirdness you can handle for one day.


Also trying not to get drugged by the Biotechnicians (don't wanna get messed up until after  work).



Guards are easier to blast with grenade rounds from the Dragon...
But on Agent difficulty, sometimes a round of headshots courtesy of the Falcon 2.





Gotta rescue the unconscious alien... Then he wakes up.
Says his name is "Elvis".
And I'm all shook up.

(Speaking of pathetic life forms, where the hell was Jonathan when I was doing all the dirty work?)




Invincibility is unlocked by finishing the mission in 3:50 - On the easiest difficulty. Surely there's a catch...
(The coveted Invincibility cheat was unlocked in GoldenEye with a speedrun on a considerably harder difficulty)



Sometimes Elvis and Jonathan use their brains and head for the ship instead of lagging behind.
How on Earth did the Maian species survive long enough to evolve?
(And it's not every day that I see a spaceship, so I'm gonna stare)




The caveat here is the stupid things your teammates will do... Instead of hauling ass for the exit, they might decide to stop and fight... At which point Elvis' over-sized head gets turned into Swiss cheese by the guards... (Which reminds me, I haven't done any cheese hunting in nearly a quarter century)




Surprised the hell out of myself by completing the mission. Was only going to play it a few times to get my bearings... Did better than I thought... A few more attempts, just to identify some problem areas and before I knew it, the cinema scene was kicking in.





Escaping from Area 51 inside a spaceship...
Love the guard outside the base reacting as the flying saucer zips past.

If watching the scenes via the "Cinema" menu, the guard won't be in this shot...
(Presumably because the guards aren't loaded)